Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rant of course!

There are so many ways we react when we meet people,I mean some are pleasant to meet ,some are OK and with some you get inherently repulsive feeling. Now if I try to figure out there is nothing wrong in the way they greet you or talk, but the immediate questions about your background or immediate questions about ur native place really irks me. I just feel like then shutting up and dont look forward meeting them again.And most of the tamil people I meet come under that category.I wont say all but most.

You make some small talk,say hello and bang! Oh so you are from andhra.Yes My dear any problems with that? I am from andhra and I speak Telugu which incidentally 75 million in the world happen to have them as their native language. So dont give me that dumb look as if you have met the first one and are unwilling to move forward , you know what I am tiniest bit interested in you too.And stop asking the same question again and again ,If you are disappointed that you have not met the people of your race well I am super disappointed here over many other things.I am sure you will meet many of those here who are looking for tamil bonding .They are all over the place and the most unavoidable.

2 comments:

Ms M said...

New look of the blog is cool....
back with a Zing kya babes:)

Ms M said...

And Yes!!! I sooper liked the post......